Wednesday 2 June 2010

Suddenly it is 'next month' that we are leaving and the farewell functions are starting.  It seems we have been 'going' for so long!  Yesterday a teacher at my school asked me, when I was collecting some packing boxes, was I back already!
It is time to get serious about what to take and what to store and what to put in the rubbish skip.  I have to cut down on the first two and increase the last.
I've been home now, getting organised, for 4 weeks and have piles of things in every room waiting to be sorted.  The lovely autumn sunshine keeps drawing me outside but luckily I have an enforcer, my friend Amelia, who comes around and keeps me on track.  Also it's winter now so maybe it will be too cold and wet to go outside!  Now I'll just go and see what is happening in the garden....


31 days to go.

1 comment: