Sunday 19 June 2011

Here are some pictures of the children at Kanazi PS and Kabale PS with the picture books for children in kiSwahili that we delivered last week.  We felt like Fairy Godmothers transforming lives!





I was also pleased to see these Arithmagons on the classroom wall – not put there especially for us as teachers did not know we were coming.  They are one of the activities from “Teaching Aids & Resources”.



We have just one week to go before we return to Dar es Salaam and then to Melbourne.  Our Year in Africa is going very quickly!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jenny, the children look so engaged with their new books, it is really lovely to see. All the very best wishes for your last week! I hope that it goes well for you and that you have a safe trip back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to say who I was in my last message - sorry!!! Take care. Love, Amelia.

    ReplyDelete